What Up?

The Giver

Learning Storage Performance
Stereodude said:
The Giver said:
Damn this place is boring without me around....zzzzz...
Odd... You're here and it's still boring. :p

Stereodude

You concede it is a boring forum then. Interesting. The Giver would have thought a new member such as yourself would have a higher opinion of the joint. :)

But you're right, it is still boring. And it's going to stay that way until Storage Review gets their money Tannin!?!

Things will get verrrrry interesting soon.....

Vlad The Impaler

Giver,

Stereodude has been around SR much much longer than you. Just a little observation.

The Giver

Vlad The Impaler said:
Giver,

Stereodude has been around SR much much longer than you. Just a little observation.
Oh please excuse The Giver! He thought this was Storage Forum.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I could always write a flame against the poor attitude of the Russian sport delegation and their people in general regarding their average results at the Olympic Games. That would add a bit of action here for sure, especially if a russian member would pop up and try (in vain) to defend the attitude of the representants of their country (for which the russian people aren't responsible).

But since the Russian delegation decided to remain in the Olympic event (at least untill their hockey team loses against the Americans - defeat they'll put on the back of the referee for sure), I'm not as outraged about their shameful behavior as I was earlier today.

BTW, the USA leads 1-0 over the Russian after the first period. I wouldn't mind otherwise, but because of the acts of the Russian delegation yesterday, I hope they'll lose badly.

The Giver

The Russians cry like little women! Next time they should send their men to the Olympics!

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I'm eager to see if they'll blame the referee for their defeat against the US team in the semi-final of the hockey tournament. They've been completly dominated during the first two periods. Wouldn't have been of their great goaltender (Khabibulin), they would have lost by 4 or 5 five goals. No matter what I think about the russian delegation overall, I respect Khabibulin. He's one of the few members of their team who has answered with his acts instead of giving poor excuses. Russians should take him as an example.