Where to buy QuietZone Solserene

Handruin

Administrator
How big is the room? Unless if you have long walls, why kill yourself with 12'x4' sheets of Sheetrock rather than using 8'x4' since you're doing this yourself? The 5/8" 8'x4' I used were heavy enough with two people, I can't imaging trying to manage those. I used one of the carrying tools to help reach across a sheet while moving it from our garage into the house.

BingBangBop

Storage is cool
How big is the room? Unless if you have long walls, why kill yourself with 12'x4' sheets of Sheetrock rather than using 8'x4' since you're doing this yourself? The 5/8" 8'x4' I used were heavy enough with two people, I can't imaging trying to manage those. I used one of the carrying tools to help reach across a sheet while moving it from our garage into the house.

My assumption is that he has between 8' and 12' walls and is trying to eliminate a unnecessary seam. Otherwise, I agree with you.

ddrueding

Fixture
My assumption is that he has between 8' and 12' walls and is trying to eliminate a unnecessary seam. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Bing! (BangBop). The room is 12'x16', with doors and windows on the longer walls right at 12'. Adding 6 12' boards eliminated 6 seams. The first layer was easy; 8' ceilings with 8' boards vertically oriented.

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
...but the acoustics in the room are quite terrifying. I'm sure a Cal. King bed will make a big difference, and I'm looking at some of these.
The bed will help somewhat, but not as much as you think, because it's surface area is horizontal. Anything hanging vertically will help a lot more - curtains, or those panels you linked to.