Windows 10 Keys

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Where are folks getting their keys for Windows 10 these days?

I'm looking to upgrade all of my laptops with OEM Home versions to Pro, as well as cover a number of new machines. Hoping that it's not expensive.

It seems like there are plenty of shady sellers out there are good, legit, reliable ways to pick these up.

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
The Home to Pro upgrade is US$99 RRP via the store...

OEM price appears to be around ~US$135 and full retail license is ~US$190...
Also it appears that upgrade packs are no longer available (at least in the channels I have available to me), so it looks like MS is really forcing people to use the MS Store if they want to upgrade...

Also I've seen some instances of "free" or very low cost upgrades from Home to Pro, but from what I've seen most are hacks/scams.

Stereodude

Not really a
Wasn't/Isn't there a guy on Hard|forums selling w10 keys? Or was it w7 keys?
I bought Windows 7 and 8 keys on the HardOCP forum from a few different sellers in the FS/FT forum. I never had an issue with the keys. The same is probably true for Windows 10. I haven't been there in a long time. My account has probably gotten deactivated again.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I buy my keys here (several times now). Never had a problem with them. Actually I take that back. One key would not activate with MS (Windows 10 Pro) one time. I talked to customer service via chat (about 3 months after I bought the key) and they gave an immediate refund to my PayPal account.

https://www.nokeys.com/software/windows/

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Both of these website seem a little sketch, but, at least, Clocker has experience with NoKeys.

Did you pay with a PayPal balance or with a credit card?

Handruin

Administrator
I clicked on the Windows 10 Pro link and got a 404 page written in what appears to be Chinese? The price is crazy-cheap at ~$12.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Clocker where it says BUY instead and it should take you to checkout.

nokey.JPGnokey2.JPG

Handruin

Administrator
I saw that too. I just found it interesting that the product link (not the buy button) goes to a 404 page written in Chinese.