Yesterday I saw snow

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
... for about 5 minutes, despite the fact that it was (while not exactly warm) still very mild out (high was 10C / 50F). So I guess it was pretty chilli up in the clouds yesterday.

Anyway, besides being unseasonably cooler for this time of year, the temp also dropped last night down to around ~0C (first frost as far as I'm aware). Weather forecasts had called for heavy flurries at times too.

Woke up this morning (smiled at the rising sun), and plainly saw that we didn't get any perciptation of the sort. All I saw was beautiful blue sky and sunshine....oh yeah, and I could also see dark clouds to the south out over the lake.

Checking the news, I see that Welland/Niagara Falls area got pounded -- ~30cm overnight. Looking at the weather radar, they're still getting hit -- news report says they can expect up to 15cm more before the system passes through. Ouch! Don't think the folks in Buffalo are doing much but shovelling this morning.....I wonder if it made it over to Pardeep's area?

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Yeah, Buffalo got a shitload, 1 to 2 feet, Thruway closed for 150 miles etc. Tons of power out. Fortunately by the time it got to me East of Rochester it was not even settling.

LiamC

Storage Is My Life
It was 32 C here ysterday. Unseasonally hot. It's going to be 30 C today and there is a total fire ban in place. Bush (forest) fires are raging out of control in several places in the country.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
On our way to Machinac Island on Friday, a guy next to us skidded off the road in into a snow filled ditch. Close one!!