Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
Pradeep celebrating a successful deer hunting session:

wtf.jpg

me puts on flame suit!

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Tea said:
(Tea sees picture of Pradeep, laughs uproariously)

(Tea reads writing on shirt, stops laughing.)

LOL. I'd get you back Jake but I'm half frozen from stalking in a foot of powder snow this morning. Perhaps when I'm defrosted.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Gimme your best shot, Tea....you stinkin' furball... :lol:

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Pradeep-

Unfortunately, my grandmother past away on November 11th (Veteran's Day). It was not all that unexpected but it did occur a little earlier than we thought it would. I could not go hunting because I felt obligated to be at the funeral home all day the 14th & 15th and then attend the funeral & wake on the 16th. That was the only time I would have had time to hunt and I felt it would be rather selfish of me to take any time off during those days when I should be at the funeral home with my mother & father and my grandmother's friends and (our) family etc. When you are 91 years old, there aren't that many visitors so I really needed to be there.

Of course, my sibling did not feel any such obligation, went hunting anyway, and got a deer so god damn freaking big that he actually had to cut it in half to drag it back to his truck. That's my brother and I...complete opposites. My parents and I are convinced that either my brother or myself were accidentally switched at the hospital with another baby.

I'm going hunting next year!!! I already have my vacation schedule planned. Scheiße! I've got so much gear, my smoothbore 20ga is sighted in so I can put a rifled slug in a 4" circle at 50 yards (with open sights), and I feel the insatiable need to kill something! I guess an nForce2 mobo will have to tide me over until then... :)

C

Splash

Learning Storage Performance
Tea said:
Ha! "So what do we all look like", eh?

What a lot of shonky fakesters you all are! Seems like there is not one of you who has the guts to post a picture of your real self.

BUSTED!

• mast_tony.gif
    mast_02.gif