Oldest?

Gödel

Storage is especially nice if it doesn't rotate
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Messages
639
Location
Virginia
OK, I hope Tannin will check in for verification. For old timer's sake. ;)

On another note, I have a PC that's 19.21 years old. Does anyone here have an older one (still running)?
 

sdbardwick

Storage is cool
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
617
Location
North San Diego County
I'm probably one of the top five oldest members at 58 years old.
I do maintain a Dell PowerEdge 600SC from about 2001 (P4 2.1GHz, 384MB SDRAM, Windows Server 2003) that serves as a lightly stressed file/database server that has been running 24/7 since about 2004.
 

Gödel

Storage is especially nice if it doesn't rotate
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Messages
639
Location
Virginia
Whoa, Mr. Bardwick, pretty impressive; it had or soon will have its quadranscentennial.
 

Gödel

Storage is especially nice if it doesn't rotate
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Messages
639
Location
Virginia
Oh, and sorry for the Padres' loss; I like Manny Machado, and miss him from the Orioles 1791648728673.png.
 

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Joined
Jan 17, 2002
Messages
22,997
Location
I am omnipresent
OK, I hope Tannin will check in for verification. For old timer's sake. ;)

On another note, I have a PC that's 19.21 years old. Does anyone here have an older one (still running)?

Yes. Several. None in more than occasional use, but I have an old-ass Pentium 4 set up for Windows 98 stuff and I believe every Thinkpad I've ever bought can still be powered on and used.
 
Top