I'll be 51 in a couple months. I think dd is ~46? jtr is in his 60s someplace. Tannin's probably... right there with you someplace. He's still posting photos on his personal web site as of a couple weeks ago.
I'm probably one of the top five oldest members at 58 years old.
I do maintain a Dell PowerEdge 600SC from about 2001 (P4 2.1GHz, 384MB SDRAM, Windows Server 2003) that serves as a lightly stressed file/database server that has been running 24/7 since about 2004.
Yes. Several. None in more than occasional use, but I have an old-ass Pentium 4 set up for Windows 98 stuff and I believe every Thinkpad I've ever bought can still be powered on and used.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.