Colbert for Toilet or ISS wing? (Yuk)

udaman

Wannabe Storage Freak
I don't really care what they name it. What's remarkable is the $250M urine to water processing system, 2nd one being installed on the current Shuttle mission. The one they took up last year is malfunctioning. Sheesh, that's more than AIG bonuses.

2nd time going up on a Russian space capsule, wealthy US citizen paying a cool $30M for the ride.

Shuttle program is due to retire in 2010 just a year away, what happens now, nothing to replace it, is the end of an era?

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
I don't really care what they name it. What's remarkable is the $250M urine to water processing system, 2nd one being installed on the current Shuttle mission. The one they took up last year is malfunctioning. Sheesh, that's more than AIG bonuses.
I wonder exactly how it malfunctioned? I hope not in the way I'm thinking. :erm:

Shuttle program is due to retire in 2010 just a year away, what happens now, nothing to replace it, is the end of an era?
In order to reduce the deficit NASA's budget will be cut considerably. Last I heard this is what they will be using:

Bottle_Rocket.jpg

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
What part, that Colbert manipulated the voting to win, or that NASA might get even with him and name the toilet after him?

Lets see,

That there were so few cared enough to vote.

That Colbert even tried.

That Colbert succeeded.

That NASA wants to get even.

That NASA Isn't willing to accept the election,

that NASA feels the appropiate thing is to imortalize Colbert by naming a toilet after him.

That a toilet is good enough.

That any of this actually matters...

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Don't blame me, I voted "Serenity" in that election.
Seriously, you guys thought that this went with "Unity" and "Harmony?"

Then again, the Europeans thought that "Columbus" somehow worked with "Hope" and "Destiny."

I voted for "Synergy."

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Seriously, you guys thought that this went with "Unity" and "Harmony?"
Depends what you ate before. Sometimes, a more deserved name would be "firestorm" or "hurricane". How's digestion in low gravity?

Why did that guy wanted his name on the toilet? Does he like to be shitted on?

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Why did that guy wanted his name on the toilet? Does he like to be shitted on?

Colbert didn't want a toilet named after him: That was NASA's reaction after he won, as a write-in, the naming contest for the new upcoming wing of the ISS.