F@H Crunching Genomes

Dozer

Learning Storage Performance
Website
planetdozer.dyndns.org
One of my machines has started crunching Genomes on FAH3. Anybody else seeing their machines doing this? It's using FahCore_c9.exe where my other two machines are using FahCore_65.exe. Thought it was interesting info. Here's the screenshot:

fah.jpg

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Yes. One of my CPUs has done the same thing. Interesting indeed!

C

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
My least performant computer is set to crunch the genome instead of the Folding (it wouldn't complete a F@h unit in a reasonnable delay). I simply used the FAH3 but gave it our old GAH team #. I don't know where to fing the stats page for the new Genome project though, but I doubt I have sent a unit yet.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I had to delete old in-process work units to get both my processes to work properly with beta7.

You have to go into the advanced options of the cmd line client to set your client preference (G@H, F@H, or No Pref).

C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
CougTek said:
My least performant computer is set to crunch the genome instead of the Folding (it wouldn't complete a F@h unit in a reasonnable delay). I simply used the FAH3 but gave it our old GAH team #. I don't know where to fing the stats page for the new Genome project though, but I doubt I have sent a unit yet.

Coug-

I read somewhere in the forums above that you can get F@H credits for completing G@H units. Thus, you might want to use our F@H team number for that machine. I'm not sure if you have to be using the F@H3 client to be able to do that though...

C