Happy New Year to everywhere else!

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
I've tried the Tempurpedic pillows and didn't like them. I guess it's a matter of personal taste. I'd love to have a sleep number, but I'm afraid getting used to specialized beds will mean I'll never sleep if I go someplace on vacation.

ddrueding

Fixture
I'd love to have a sleep number, but I'm afraid getting used to specialized beds will mean I'll never sleep if I go someplace on vacation.

I've found that the thing that helps me most is change. Sleeping on something different always helps my back. Even too soft/too hard mattresses help for one night.

udaman

Wannabe Storage Freak
How now, brown cow? :D

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2009.htm

^^^Year of Earth Cow, CNY 2009....for LM :p :

http://chaxiubao.typepad.com/photos/the_sum_of_hong_kong/p7040011.html

Si jui jing ab ha pa

p7040011.JPG

oooh, even tastier: 明記雞什粥 (congee of rooster's testicle is available if you dare to ask)

http://chaxiubao.typepad.com/chaxiubao/2008/06/love-in-the-tim.html#more

time

Storage? I am Storage!
This seems to be the official New Year thread, so here goes.

2010 sucked for me and most of my family. The main exception is daughter number 2, who graduated with first class honors. In 3 weeks, she'll be moving interstate to commence a Master's degree.

Here's hoping things improve in 2011 for everyone, including CougTek.

Cheers! :tgif:

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
What's it like in the future, time?

I'll also wish everyone a happy new year to everyone. Except ddrueding. Screw that guy. ;)

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
What's it like in the future, time?
In his timezone, it was already 2011 when he posted that. Right now, it's 4:11am in Brisbane.

I also wish everyone an improvement in their lives for 2011. Especially to Mooner. While I might be the one with the most miserable life in the forum, financially speaking, he's the one who seems to have the worst health. So that's what I wish you, Lunarmist : health.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
2010 was indeed worse than 2009 and 2008. There is little doubt 2011 will be more horrible (for me) yet. I probably won't be posting as much or at all by Q2, but I'll try once in a while.

paugie

Storage is cool
We basically had assorted cold cuts and 5 different cheeses including one smelly variety ;-) mayo, mustard and greens. 3 different breads, a sparkling juice for the grandson and wife and a red wine for the rest. The bucket had soft drinks and some beer.
And a happy time was had by all.
Thanks to everyone in SF. You are great people.

LunarMist

In his timezone, it was already 2011 when he posted that. Right now, it's 4:11am in Brisbane.

I also wish everyone an improvement in their lives for 2011. Especially to Mooner. While I might be the one with the most miserable life in the forum, financially speaking, he's the one who seems to have the worst health. So that's what I wish you, Lunarmist : health.

Thanks. Mostly I've gained another 20+ lbs. in 2010. :( Don't how I can make the 11 mi. hike in May.

Although I cannot claim to be as miserable as Merc in the clinical sense, my "life" is probably worse than yours and the vast majority of the other members. So there. :p

Stereodude

Not really a
Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully your 2011 will be better than your 2010. :cheers:

I'm glad December 2010 is coming to an end. I've spend over $3k repairing our 3 cars this month. :cursin:

LunarMist

We basically had assorted cold cuts and 5 different cheeses including one smelly variety ;-) mayo, mustard and greens. 3 different breads, a sparkling juice for the grandson and wife and a red wine for the rest. The bucket had soft drinks and some beer.

Good for you! I have a bottle of Champagne to drink half of all by myself starting soon. :tgif:

LunarMist

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully your 2011 will be better than your 2010. :cheers:

I'm glad December 2010 is coming to an end. I've spend over $3k repairing our 3 cars this month. :cursin:

That is a bit cheaper than $100K on three new cars. :D

I spent plenty of bucks on Christmas gifts this month, but giving is better than receiving.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
I had a reasonable 2010. I managed to get caught up on all my debts and save up to buy a newer car. Unfortunately the year is going out with a bust as I lost my job a couple of weeks ago. Upward and onward!

LunarMist

I had a reasonable 2010. I managed to get caught up on all my debts and save up to buy a newer car. Unfortunately the year is going out with a bust as I lost my job a couple of weeks ago. Upward and onward!

Well if you are under 50 there is more hope. Over that and the future is much more bleak.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!

Looks like the eye surgery was a success :)

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Happy New Year, everyone. I'm really late, but was away in the hills from before Christmas and getting to my favorite site only now.