Hard to find a case to fit a Thermalright Archon in.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Thermalright bewares that the enclosure should be 190mm or more in order to fit the Thermalright Archon, but many 195mm or more cases say they are only compatible with 160-165mm tall heatsinks or less. The Thermalright archon is 170mm. The Silverstone TJ08-E is 210mm wide, but they warn that the heatsink shouldn't be more than 165mm high. Another encosure I was eyeing (NZXT Source 210 Elite) cannot accept heatsinks taller than 160mm, althought it is 195mm wide.

I don't want to have to buy a fridge-size Antec V193 just to fit a freaking heatsink. What's the smallest enclosure compatible with that cooler? With front USB 3.0 ports if possible.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I've found the In win Dragon Slayer and BR665 (basicly the same enclosure). The morons who designed the case put a routing USB 3.0 cable for the front port, instead of a an internal 20 pins connector. Just do like Silverstone and do it the proper way. Include a 20 pins to USB 2.0 converter, not a stupid routing cable.

Parents, in certain countries, really need to stop beating their kids' heads with shovels...