Has anyone tried to do an RMA with Gigabyte recently?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I typically don't do motherboard RMAs all that often. Maybe once every four or six months I'll gather up what's sitting around and take care of them in one batch.

I've been trying to RMA motherboards to Gigabyte since the second week in March. I have six boards, including two LGA1366 boards that I really super want replaced because I have $600 worth of CPUs I can't use until I do, and one high-end P35 board that's almost out of its warranty period. I re-submit the RMAs once a week, I get the message that says "Your RMA has been submitted for approval and you'll hear back from us in a couple days."

And that's it.

I've tried using different names, E-mail and mailing addresses. I've tried submitting the requests one item at a time. I even called Gigabyte's corporate offices, only to be told that the only way to submit an RMA is via the web form on their site.

So I hafta ask: Has anyone done an RMA recently and not gotten anywhere with Gigabyte or is it just me?

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I received a replacement for a defective MA78LM-S2H last Fall, but I haven't tried an RMA with them since. Honestly, I don't remember how smooth it was, but I know I received the board and that it was good.