Hello? Anyone there? Who turned da lights out?

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Look, I'm sorry about the camera, OK? I'll pay you back the money as soon as I get home. Now for Pete's sake get out of bed and look at the computer!

Oh to hell with you.

Coug! Where are you man. Aren't you usually the first one out of bed? What's wrong with you all?

JoJo! It's not even night time where you are. And it's winter, so it's not like you are outside playing on the beach or anything.

sigh

Here I am, sitting in an internet cafe somewhere, um, I'm not sure where exactly but it's not as cold as it was last time when I was outside the Rautatieasema, and I think the proprieter is looking at me funny, possibly because everytime the connection times out I have to whittle another coin and it's quite tricky getting them just the right size to go in the slot without jamming and ... Uh oh!

No, it's cool. False alarm.

Anyway, I'm just near the Stazione Centrale, wherever that is. Something to do with trains. DAMN IT I'M SICK OF WALKING EVERYWHERE AND DIGGING THE ICE OUT FROM UNDER MY TOENAILS ALL THE TIME!

Anyway, hi to everyone, and I'll be back home as soon as I can figure out which direction that is.

DAMN IT TANNIN GET OUT OF BED!

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Tea said:
Coug! Where are you man. Aren't you usually the first one out of bed? What's wrong with you all?
I woke up at 3:22am, but I forced myself to bed until 6:48am. 5 hours of sleep isn't enough when you're training.

What's so important to talk about?

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Wow! Coug! Fantastic! You can't believe how tired I am of not being able to talk to anyone round here. No-one speaks normal languages. But I seem to be getting on OK by just waving my arms about. Everyone else does it too. Shouting helps. Doesn't seem to matter much what you say, just so long as you shout and wave your arms a lot.

What's so important to talk about? Well ... um .... er ... I just wanted to talk about ... well ... nothing much really. Say "hi", stuff like that.

I'm not actually catching the trains, Coug. You see, I ran out of money somewhere this side of Hanoi and I've had to walk the rest of the way. I've got blisters on my blisters! The sign on the Stazione Centrale says "Milano".

Is that nearly to Alice Springs yet?

Uh oh! I think the proprieter just caught onto my home-made wooden coins in the internet machine trick, possibly because of the pile of oak shavings underfoot. I better go......

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
I exist, therefore you don't. You are all a figment of my imagination. I deny your existance. Time to wake up.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Tea said:
No-one speaks normal languages.
I don't speak a normal language either. At least not by your standards.

Tea said:
You see, I ran out of money somewhere this side of Hanoi and I've had to walk the rest of the way.
You'll have to swim too. Hanoi is in Viet-Nam. Try not to trip on a personal mine.

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
Where in the world is Tea??

It doesn't snow in Vietnam either...

Bozo :mrgrn:

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Floridians will be pissed. Not only did they lived the worst year ever for the number of hurricanes, now they have one coming in February.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Actually yesterday it was pissing down with rain, weather guy said it was the first serious rain they've had down here in four months. Figgers.

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Tea, have that hard-hearted Tannin wire you some money and fly home (ever been in an aeroplane)? Sorry I was out from 4 to 10 pm last evening and didn;t see your messages till now.

Handruin

Administrator
Sorry Tea, I was only able to stay awake until 4:00AM...

It was raining here like crazy yesterday which is very odd for February (never mind the 50 F temperature). I had a dream last night that a hurricane was coming to my area. :errr:

CougTek

Serial computer killer
So para-olympics translates to Special Olympics? Nice to know. If I lose my legs, I'll know where I'll go.

Handruin

Administrator
I was also working, then I went out after going to the gym. No posts for me yesterday (now that it's after midnight).

ddrueding

Fixture
Mercutio said:
I was actually working today.

I need the internet in my car.

I actually had the internet in my car 2 different ways today. I have a PCMCIA card from Sprint that is slow as molasses, but works just about anywhere. The other toy is an Alvarion WiMaxx modem that ties in with a local supplier of broadband. He has antennas on the 3 tallest mountains bracketing the valley, so coverage is excellent. 3mbps up and down.

PUI