Help selecting network hardware

LiamC

Storage Is My Life
Can anyone recommend a good brand for me, available in Australia? I need some good quality wireless network cables.

Thanks

:rotfl: While your at it, a left handed spanner would be nice too... :)

time

Storage? I am Storage!
inset-ball-of-string.jpg

This wirleless cable can be bought almost anywhere, but it's a little tricky tying it onto the RJ45 connectors.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Don't let them bullshit you, Tea. You can find some, no worries. Hey, haven't you ever heard of fiber optics? No wires in a fiberoptic network. Oh, and how are you going with those other things I asked you to get for me?

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Not much good, I'm afraid.

I found some left-pawed spanners down at the local hardware shop, but they said they didn't have anything at all by way of a wrench for my back paw.

The green and orange striped paint is on backorder.

Struggling to find anywhere that stocks solid birfucated rivets.

The dairy only wants to sell me that expensive Swiss cheese in little packets, is not prepared to let me have a giant slab of ordinary cheddar and a bag of holes so I can make my own.

Oh, and when I asked for a good, reliable Western Digital hard drive and a fast, well-built Hewlett-Packard computer to go with it, everybody laughed!

Sorry Tannin. Still, can't hang about complaining, I have to rush off to the pet shop now. I hear they have a special on and I don't want to miss out on the last of the vegetarian cats.

Computer Generated Baby

Learning Storage Performance
LiamC said:
:rotfl: While your at it, a left handed spanner would be nice too... :)

Howabout one of the most useful tools ever created -- a skyhook! The skyhook is possibly God's greatest gift to man.

Skyhooks are indispensable for doing large-scale wireless cabling jobs. After all, you gotta string a lot wireless cable up in the sky to get hotspot coverage, correct?