K-meleon : something's missing...like the bookmarks

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I installed K-meleon 0.7 and the SP1 for 0.7 this morning. Everything's fine with this little browser, except for one thing : I don't see any place where I can manage or even see bookmarks. Apparently, there ARE no bookmarks in K-meleon. Or am I just blind?

During the installation process, I only installed the plugin for Netscape bookmarks, even though I don't have Netscape installed on this box. I figured it would take Mozilla's instead. Maybe I was wrong?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Kmeleon DOES have bookmarks. It also has your IE favorites list. I've got an old version installed on one of my PCs and I can see both.
Maybe if you right click on the menu bar or something... it might just be hidden.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I found out what's the problem. I have "favorites", but only with the plain 0.7 version. The SP1 makes them vanish. There are no un-tickled option to enable them once the SP1 for 0.7 is installed.

Too bad. Adios K-meleon.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I thought it meant the same thing as unchecked. Learning how to write a language I never speak is sometimes tough.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
You do a darn good job Coug. I would have never noticed that you didn't speak English regularly.

a check box is usually ticked or unticked..

To tickle:
transitive verb To make somebody laugh and twitch: to touch, prod, stroke, or caress lightly a sensitive part of somebody’s body, usually so as to produce involuntary laughter and wriggling.