Killing a motherboard

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
I am replacing my ASUS motherboard. At the moment I plan on burning it once it has been removed. I have also entertained some nasty ideas with a large caliber firearm.

Any other suggestions?

Bozo :joker:

ddrueding

Fixture
Apply full AC house current to the ATX connector, grounded through a metal plate the board is sitting on. It should blow some capacitors at least ;)

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
If you have a 240V outlet in your house, the fireworks could be even more entertaining.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
dont hyou all have circuti bereaks for the house aC? Try a 250A arcweleders for some fun times.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
170486_lg.gif

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Let this remain wild imagination. I'll be the wet blanket and dissuade you from any of these ideas. Burning it, shocking it and sawing it could release release toxic fumes and chemicals. Seriously.

ddrueding

Fixture
Let this remain wild imagination. I'll be the wet blanket and dissuade you from any of these ideas. Burning it, shocking it and sawing it could release release toxic fumes and chemicals. Seriously.

Agreed. Do all three, but be sure to be in a well-ventilated area, with a fire extinguisher handy ;)

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
Let's see: I have a vice, some foil, a microwave, a chainsaw, a welder (AC & DC!), 240V AC house current, jumper cables & truck, and some kerosene.
Maybe I'll do all the above :rotfl:
Edit: I also have a fire extinguisher, just in case. (it's sitting right next to my computer, just in case)
Bozo :joker: