Light Sabre SDD

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Not gonna lie, that works for me. My living room area already looks like a Philips Hue factory exploded and the desktop out there DOES have a clear panel. 2TB isn't big enough to bother with, but if I saw one of those, it might be worth an extra $10 for the novelty.

Properly speaking, Luke's lightsaber is GREEN. Obi-Wan's was blue, sure, and so was the one he gave to Luke, which had been Anakin Skywalker's before he turned to the dark side. Darth Vader's was of course red. There is a significance to the colors, having to do with the specific path that Jedi choose to walk in the force. It says something if you see a color other than red or blue, like Mace Windu's purple one or Ashoka Tano's white ones.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
The LED-powered SSDs are probably aimed towards the gamers. I'm waiting for more and better 8TB M.2 drives. All of the 2TB M.2s are in eternal enclosures now. ;)

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Not gonna lie, that works for me. My living room area already looks like a Philips Hue factory exploded and the desktop out there DOES have a clear panel. 2TB isn't big enough to bother with, but if I saw one of those, it might be worth an extra $10 for the novelty.

Properly speaking, Luke's lightsaber is GREEN. Obi-Wan's was blue, sure, and so was the one he gave to Luke, which had been Anakin Skywalker's before he turned to the dark side. Darth Vader's was of course red. There is a significance to the colors, having to do with the specific path that Jedi choose to walk in the force. It says something if you see a color other than red or blue, like Mace Windu's purple one or Ashoka Tano's white ones.
What about all the males that are color vision deficient? Would they battle the wrong individuals due to the color confusions? :LOL:

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
What about all the males that are color vision deficient? Would they battle the wrong individuals due to the color confusions? :LOL:

Jedi can somehow dodge and parry laser blasts and toss bombs down 1m wide vents without guidance systems so it's probably a trust in the Force thing.

Reactions: fb