Log out error message

CougTek

Serial computer killer
I get this message on the top of the page when I log out :
Code:
[B]Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_User::do_set() should be compatible with vB_DataManager::do_set($fieldname, &$value, $table = NULL) in [B]..../includes/functions.php on line [B]497

[B]Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_User::save() should be compatible with vB_DataManager::save($doquery = true, $delayed = false, $affected_rows = false, $replace = false, $ignore = false) in[B]..../includes/functions.php on line [B]497

[B]Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_User_Multiple::fetch_query() should be compatible with vB_DataManager_Multiple::fetch_query($condition = '', $limit = 0, $offset = 0) in [B]..../includes/functions.php on line [B]497[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
I'm still being logged out afterward. I don't know what it is. I get this on a variant of Chromium.

Handruin

Administrator
Thanks for letting me know I'll look into it. I installed a vbulletin patch last night which means it's related.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a
Yoikes, it's declaring vB war on me after every post. :D
Thereiko'jihuylpo9uy7hjp;[]''[p-iukjl;'
';/;'
"/;

;s alos a message about leaving the page.

Handruin

Administrator
I've reverted back to the previous version of vbulletin. Seems their patch has lots of issues from a forum thread I located that indicated similar symptoms. I even waited over a month to apply this patch assuming if there were issues, other people would complain and they'd offer a fix. Guess not.