New sig for The Giver

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
CougTek said:
It was, Cliptin, it was. But it was only supposed to be ironic for a small group of people.

Just to make sure I understand what you are saying.

You wish I hadn't menationed it.
or
You knew about it (Bill as a sock puppet) before anyone else and were truely making an inside joke.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Whatever happened to the original Tony Wilson nick? You should bring it back, just for old times sake.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I think the Redhill collective was trying for a triple play. In a bit of history that should probably go in the "Madhouse" thread, Tony Wilson was first a fixture on SR.
After Tony's 1000th post (or some other milestone), Tannin was born and became the nick of choice.

Some time later, due to a change in forum arrangement, Tony Wilson was de-fixtured, while Tannin moved ever closer to 2000 posts. Tannin and Tony Wilson hit 2000 and 1000 posts within minutes of each other.

Fast forward again - Tony Wilson almost unused but due to another reorg slightly below 1000 posts again, Tannin posting feverishly, Tea climbing up into the hundreds. On 12/27 it was apparent that the Redhill gang wanted a Fixture trifecta.

At least, that's what I always thought.