problem Newegg

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a
Newegg is bullsh*t. The bastards have screwed the shipping. :-x
I ordered a cheap product (under $20), but paid for the 3-day shipping.
The invoice shows the shipping charge, but then a different e-mail (they send about three altogether) has the tracking number for the USPS free shipping. WTF?
Now today, one week after the order, there is notification in the mailbox that the product could not be delivered. :cursin:
I suppose eventually the package will be returned from USPS to the Neweggs. It's ridiculous.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Something similar happened when we ordered a laptop from ProVantage to ship to one of our workers in Oregon. He chose express delivery, but for some reason, they changed it to ground delivery. At least they didn't charge for the express.

Not everyone working at the shipping of those big online retailers are bright light bulbs.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a
Something similar happened when we ordered a laptop from ProVantage to ship to one of our workers in Oregon. He chose express delivery, but for some reason, they changed it to ground delivery. At least they didn't charge for the express.

Not everyone working at the shipping of those big online retailers are bright light bulbs.
I think the issue occurred during ordering. It's not much money, but I won't be ordering any such products from them again.
We'll see if I ever receive a refund after the PO returns the package.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
I don't rely much on NewEgg's shipping

For most items I buy from them, I get free two-day shipping from ShopRunner. Stuff does not get here any sooner than if I picked ground.