Noise-Reduction Headphones...experiences?

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I had two noise-reduction earphone sets that died like that. I glued one of them, but then the other side broke and tore the wires when I was sitting in the economy.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I'll be damned, says 2 years warranty on their site. I know I don't have a receipt anymore but lets see what they say.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Well I'm impressed. I admitted I didn't have a receipt and still got this.

Dear Scott,

Thank you for your response and the shipping information you provided. I am pleased to inform you that your warranty replacement order has been submitted.

Please send the defective earphones (Please keep the cable since we currently don't have a cable with inline volume control) to any UPS branch using the pre-paid UPS shipping label you will be receiving in 24 to 48 hours. Please note that once Logitech receives the requested items it will take 7 to 10 days to complete the process.

You will receive an email with a tracking number once your brand new Logitech Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 ships to the address below:

Response time was a bit slow and the replacement process looks like it will take a while too though.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Not still impressed. I really miss having decent earphones.

Response Via Email (Luz) 03/07/2012 12:58 PM
Dear x,

Thank you for the update. Due to the nature of the issue you are experiencing, we must review your support incident and all available information internally. Hopefully, this should help us assist you better with the experienced issue.

The internal review may take as much as one to two business days.

Logitech thanks you for your patience, x.

Sincerely,
x
Logitech, Inc.
Customer Care - America

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer By Web Form (x x) 03/06/2012 04:28 AM
Could you send me the tracking number for this shipment? I haven't gotten the tracking number or the shipment yet.

sj

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Response Via Email (x x) 02/27/2012 01:05 PM
-- This is an automated notification - Please DO NOT REPLY to this email --

RMA#: x-x - Replacement Product Released -

Dear x x,

We have received your RMA package and released your replacement product for shipping.
An email notification with Tracking Number will be sent to you when your replacement product has shipped.

Sincerely,
Logitech Returns Center
www.logitech.com/support

-- This is an automated notification - Please DO NOT REPLY to this email --

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Damn, some Sure SE215s seem like a good prospect now. I still don't have my triplefis back.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Seven weeks later they still don't have them and are looking at May when they will have them again. Offering a refund which requires a receipt which I don't have or TWO 600vi sets. I chose to wait for now.