Our ICQ numbers... let's contact! :)

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
UIN# 2519876

Please add your name in the message if different from your SF nick cause I'm trigger-happy with the Ignore List... :wink:

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
You can get Tannin on 31148695

But we almost never use it. And yes, Tannin too: he is very trigger happy with the ignore list. Nuke the bastards first and ask questions afterwards, that's our motto.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Tea said:
Nuke the bastards first and ask questions afterwards, that's our motto.
Wow... thank God you're weren't a policy-maker in the Cold War man! :mrgrn:

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I'll advertise an IP if for some reason y'all want to ytalk/ntalk me. I don't believe in nonstandardized chat applications. Especially if they're server dependent like AIM/YIM/MSIM/ICQ.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Mercutio said:
I'll advertise an IP if for some reason y'all want to ytalk/ntalk me. I don't believe in nonstandardized chat applications. Especially if they're server dependent like AIM/YIM/MSIM/ICQ.
Classic Mercutio. :p

Hate IE, hate Gates, hate Flash, hate everything...

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
I signed up for one ... probably back in 1998 or so. I never used it. I have no idea what it is.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Another new member: welcome Rocco.

Just remember, if ever in doubt about something here, say the opposite of whatever The Prof says and you will be fine. :)

PS: I don't watch TV and don't own a video, can I buy the book instead?

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Tannin said:
Just remember, if ever in doubt about something here, say the opposite of whatever The Prof says and you will be fine. :)
Watch out Tony. Another line like this one and you'll receive a pm from Kevin ;-)

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Guys guys... I'm Professor Wizard not Trinton.

Hello Rocco. Welcome to our forums.

Actually... Rocco? ROCCO?! :eek:
(no it can't be... is this photo on the Avatar YOUR photo?)

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
CougTek said:
Tannin said:
Watch out Tony. Another line like this one and you'll receive a pm from Kevin ;-)

Please...call me Clocker, Clock, or C but don't use my name. Not sure why but it just bugs me.

C

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
I don't watch TV and don't own a video, can I buy the book instead?

Unfortunately it is difficult to portray my talents in a book. It seems I am not well know "down under". Perhaps I should make a new movie "Rocco ravishes Melbourne". Maybe you can help me get in touch with Holly Valance? I would very much like to film something with her.

Mercutio

Unless I miss my guess, another of our esteemed members (oh, that's an awful pun in this case!) has taken another personality.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Sorry Clocker, it's just that people have called you by your name so often that I thought it was ok.

I wonder how many real different members our forum really has. I know I'm only registered as CougTek and nothing else.

Mercutio

We just need to work on getting the people who visit the tech support forum for a post or two to hang around. :)

And Tannin needs to get his tech in here so our boys club becomes a slightly more civil place. Maybe we could even get the bartender to hang some curtains or something.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
(You know, sometimes, Tannin, I think that you and I are the only real people here.)

(I know what you mean. But you are wrong. I'm pretty sure that there is someone else too.)

(You mean someone else besides you and me?)

(Yes.)

(Hmmm .... I think you are right! I mean, we didn't make up all those personalities did we? In fact I'm sure that there is someone posting here who isn't actually one of us two. Well ... almost sure.)

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Mercutio said:
Unless I miss my guess, another of our esteemed members (oh, that's an awful pun in this case!) has taken another personality.
I swear it's not me! :eek:
I thought it was YOU in the beginning Merc... for obvious reasons. You speak the art... :wink:

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
However, Rocco, or whoever you are... I find it freakin' gay you've put your photo for Avatar...

Also, reading your information... I didn't know you also "directed"...

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
With all these split personality persons here, I think we should have some sort of rules concerning them!

Like 1 extra personality=minimum 2 machines crunching F@H, 2 extra personalities=minimum 3 machines crunching F@H etc....

;)

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
The JoJo said:
With all these split personality persons here, I think we should have some sort of rules concerning them!

Like 1 extra personality=minimum 2 machines crunching F@H, 2 extra personalities=minimum 3 machines crunching F@H etc....

;)

Let's see....five machines running...