Our ICQ numbers... let's contact! :)

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
I find it freakin' gay you've put your photo for Avatar...

Come on - I have done 200 movies, you must know by now this is not true. Siffredino would never do such a thing. My friend and co producer John Stagliano can verify this.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Prof.Wizard said:
I swear it's not me! :eek:
I thought it was YOU in the beginning Merc... for obvious reasons. You speak the art... :wink:

It isn't me. I know who it is, of course, but I knew the minute I saw the nick, and without using my fantastic moderator powers. *I'm* not the one who talks about his stuff all the time.

Rocco's work is a bit much for my tastes. Although his accent is hilarious.

Anyone else notice that Tea is still ignoring requests for a visit by his tech? I think maybe she's just a non-typing sock puppet. :p

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
OK OK, I was bored, you got me :bravo:

For whoever didn't understand my true identity, its energy.

Although his accent is hilarious

True - what he says and how he says it are what make this guy funny.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
CougTek said:
I wonder how many real different members our forum really has. I know I'm only registered as CougTek and nothing else.
I went through the memberlist and I only noted 37 different members who are still participating. I didn't count those I wasn't sure about and those who have not been visiting for a while. 37 is probably not exact, but I doubt there are currently more than 40 different persons visiting SF.

While more wouldn't hurt, I think that the content that can be found in the forum is impressive considering our small number. It's comparable to SR, but with many many times less participants (SR has currently 2469 registered members against our ~90).

Mercutio

Maybe we could take up a collection and do a month or two of google adwords or something. I'm proud of this place and I wish more people knew about it.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
LOL. For an Italian you don't speak Italian well... :wink:

I agree with M-man. This place needs publicity... new blood! :)

Mercutio

Just to correct PeeWee (again), NRG is a guy with greek ancestry living in the UK (I think). The only I-talian I can remember on SR/SF are PeeWee (who is also greek) himself and Christiano Salvadori.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Greg is from Italian origin too unless my memory is again trying to access the wrong register.

I don't know if he can speaker Tifosi though.

The only Italians I have experience with are the whining taxi drivers of Montréal (and they really fall on my nerves, I hope they aren't too representative).

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Mercutio: "Maybe we could even get the bartender to hang some curtains or something."

Bartender: "I don't know about that. I'll have Tea hang them, her feminine nature, and ape-like reflexes will come in handy."

Alas, my short stature might result in some rather odd-looking curtains. More like the valence you have hanging from your bed to hide the mattress, if you know what I mean.

Hey, it's not easy being three feet tall.

Mind you, I'm very good at climbing things.

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
Just to correct PeeWee (again), NRG is a guy with greek ancestry living in the UK.

To be precise, my father is British, my mother is Greek. I only have a British passport though, so I'm considered 100% British.

And, for the record, I hate Greece (except for the food and beaches) and quite a large portion of the Greek population (I think Prof. is with me on this).

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Rocco Siffredi said:
To be precise, my father is British, my mother is Greek. I only have a British passport though, so I'm considered 100% British.
Well no wonder I find you so abrasive, you're Gritish!

Mercutio

Prof.Wizard said:
Jeez... I knew that, let me joke a bit...

You have your jokes, and I have mine. :p

And I'd just like to say that Flagreen should be sentenced to two weeks running NT4 on a 386 with 12MB RAM for that last comment.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Mercutio said:
And I'd just like to say that Flagreen should be sentenced to two weeks running NT4 on a 386 with 12MB RAM for that last comment.
Sustained.

DrunkenBastard

Storage is cool
Tea said:
Alas, my short stature might result in some rather odd-looking curtains. More like the valence you have hanging from your bed to hide the mattress, if you know what I mean.

Hey, it's not easy being three feet tall.

Mind you, I'm very good at climbing things.

I'll hold the ladder for you darling. Or you wrap your thighs around my face amd sit on my shoulders