Recommended Budget Mid-Tower Cases (ATX)?

Stereodude

Not really a
What budget ATX mid-tower cases are you guys using / recommending these days? (that holds at least 6 3.5" HD's internally)

Stereodude

Not really a
I've already got a decent PSU.

About the 300... I'm not a fan (no pun intended) of that huge 140mm fan and protruding top grille, nor the placement of the PSU at the bottom since most motherboards have their power connectors at the very top.

ddrueding

Fixture
There are many reasons not to like the oversized fans, not being able to replace them with something quieter being #1 on my list, but they do move a massive amount of air very quietly. They are often the best way to cool a warm machine.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
BTW, the Enermax case you linked is exactly like a (usually cheaper) Cooler Master Elite RC335. I use those for mid range boxes, but noise insulation leaves much to be desired (the panels are thin).

Stereodude

Not really a
BTW, the Enermax case you linked is exactly like a (usually cheaper) Cooler Master Elite RC335. I use those for mid range boxes, but noise insulation leaves much to be desired (the panels are thin).
I saw the Cooler Master Elite 335 before I found the Enermax, but I like the large open grillework on the side of the Enermax version better. Noise isn't much of a concern because this case would sit in the basement next to my server.

However, the results of my PCI-X experiment have to be successful before I'm buying any new case.

Stereodude

Not really a
I like the Xigmatek Midgard. Cost me about 75$CAN (I sell it 90$CAN). Unfortunately for you, it can only holds 5 x 3.5" drives, but also 5 x 5.25" drives.
That looks like a pretty nice case, but I'm not a fan of the power suppy at the bottom. I'm not sure the power supply I have would reach to the top.

Stereodude

Not really a
Well I went and checked the power supply I have. It looks like the main ATX power connector is long enough to reach from the bottom of the case to the top, so I guess I can consider cases with the power supply at the bottom.