Red Hill

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Sounds like semi-retirement opening hours. I'd like to receive customers for only these hours, but I'd be out of business soon. My store is opened 56 hours a week and I do almost all of them, plus the after-hours service calls. I've done that for more than a year now, with two weeks vacation yearly.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I'd be a bit annoyed if I need service help on a Wednesday. I wonder if his career as a photographer has taken off or if the economy there is just as crappy as it is here.

Either way, sounds like he can go stomping around the kangaroos and koalas and poisonous everythings as much as he likes.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
He had quite bit of help there if IIRC. Seems like he meantioned at least 3 seperate people. Maybe he's really working as much as he always has.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I am pretty sure I still have his phone number but somehow I'll bet that whether he's home or not, I doubt he's around to hear it.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Just phoned his work number and got a recorded message saying he had retired. :(

It said he will be away until after Christmas, but will then be available Mondays and Tuesdays as per the website.