Sept. 19th is "Talk like a Pirate Day"

CougTek

Serial computer killer
While I don't mind ladies showing off, the organisation you linked was founded by Raël. He's a freak. I don't know if he's on wikipedia, but do a quick search on the Net about him and decide for yourself. He's known here (the kind of person you'd wish they don't come from your part of the world) and not in a good way.

While I don't mind ladies showing off, the organization you linked was founded by Raël. He's a freak. I don't know if he's on Wikipedia, but do a quick search on the Net about him and decide for yourself. He's known here (the kind of person you'd wish they don't come from your part of the world) and not in a good way.
You mean like the recommended reading link on the site?

Read for yourself the messages given to us by our creators during Rael's UFO encounter in 1973!

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a
Who would have thought that some people don't like the cult/religious founders?
I saw an alien in a piece of cheese once, but nobody will listen to me. :D

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a
My friend took the name quiz and the result was Dirty Jenny Roberts. That is odd since I entered daily for the bathing variable.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Website
s-laker.org
I made it to the Indiana Dunes National Lake Shore last weekend. For the first time.
Kind of weird since I've worked less than a quarter mile from one of the main public beaches for the past seven years or so.

Anyway, it was also devoid of pirates.

Handruin

Administrator
My office is having a celebration but I'm visiting the doc today for a chest cold. It may also be bronchitis. Arrg-gurglegurgle

sedrosken

Allergic to Sunlight
Yargh, mateys! Finished this test, forgot about the day, so here I am now!
I am Dirty Jack Rackham.

Yeah. Okay.

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I bathe daily. I don't know what they're on about. Err, YARGH!

(Am I a pirate yet?)

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a
Yargh, mateys! Finished this test, forgot about the day, so here I am now!
I am Dirty Jack Rackham.

Yeah. Okay.

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I bathe daily. I don't know what they're on about. Err, YARGH!

(Am I a pirate yet?)
See my comment about Dirty Jenny above. I'm not sure of the funky naming algorithm they are using.

sedrosken

Allergic to Sunlight
All together, mateys!

Yar har, fiddle dee dee,
Bein' a pirate is alright with me,
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

CougTek

Serial computer killer
My pirate name is: Iron William Rackham

"A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!"

It seems to fit.