Shops that ship internationally

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Newegg doesn't. Lots that come up in an Amazon search don't.

FuturePowerPC does. Are they any good?

What's inspired this is the grinding futility in trying to find components in Australia, let alone New Zealand. Or finding them, but having to pay 2 times as much as in the US. I was particularly looking for someone with an excellent inventory of Kingston RAM, such as KVR1333D3E9S/4G or KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com

What's inspired this is the grinding futility in trying to find components in Australia, let alone New Zealand. Or finding them, but having to pay 2 times as much as in the US. I was particularly looking for someone with an excellent inventory of Kingston RAM, such as KVR1333D3E9S/4G or KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G.

Those models are difficult for me to obtain through distribution. How about model KVR1333D3D4R9S/4G?

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
What do you mean by "an excellent inventory"? I told my RAM supplier to look for the KVR1333D3E9S/4G and I'm waiting for a definitive answer. I cannot have a warehouse volume on this, but I'm sure I can ship to snakeland with my business mailing account. However, I don't know how much it would cost for shipping.

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Buck and David have been EXCELLENT people to deal with.

I'd suggest being civil, and, they might even be able to give you what you are after, at an excellent price.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!

I could ship them to you after acquiring from newegg, I forget what the duty free limit is for incoming Aus packages tho ($200?).

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
69$ CDN for the KVR1333D3E9S/4G and 125$ CDN for the KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G. According to my supplier's inventory list, there are 16 sticks of the first and 12 of the second in stock. I have yet to verify the shipping cost.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Thanks for the offers of help, and thanks to Ddrueding for warning me about FuturePowerPC. Feedback to Reseller Ratings shows they regularly lie about stock availability.

Special thanks to CougTek for confirming that there really is stock available for those components. It's interesting that the only such confirmed source is a wholesaler. I couldn't find anyone locally - including distributors - who even knew if the parts were still made.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Special thanks to CougTek for confirming that there really is stock available for those components.
I said "according to my supplier's inventory list". I don't know if they sent a guy to look on the shelf just for me. It has happened in the past that I've had bad surprises. But since it's not a high volume product and that the list is updated weekly, I'm confident that there really are sticks in stock.