Something Random

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Does this mean the S4 is on hold?

On the less important matter, best wishes to you and your betrothed. ;)

Handruin

Administrator
Does this mean the S4 is on hold?

On the less important matter, best wishes to you and your betrothed. ;)

The S4 is still a go. It's the lesser of two importants. She doesn't care what I do with my money.

The engagement was originally planned to happen first but life happened and other family events changed my proposal plans. None the less the day went great. I also came home with a new kitten which was not expected.

Handruin

Administrator
I was actually going to comment that getting the S4 ordered first was a very wise move.

It wasn't intentional. We have a really great relationship and communication. She was well aware I was interested in the car for the past 8 to 10 months. We talked about it long before.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
She doesn't care what I do with our money.

Fixed it for you. I'm not being facetious BTW; marriage is an equal partnership that includes all assets and income. Some people never change their thinking to match, so it's best to start early. ;)

I also came home with a new kitten which was not expected.

A gift?

Handruin

Administrator
Fixed it for you. I'm not being facetious BTW; marriage is an equal partnership that includes all assets and income. Some people never change their thinking to match, so it's best to start early. ;)

A gift?

I understand, but it was correct the way I wrote it. Based on when we discussed the purchase we weren't engaged and it was her exact words that she didn't care what I did with my money. Once we are married, it will be our money to share and manage equally. :)

Handruin

Administrator
The kitten wasn't a gift. We got engaged in the state of New Hampshire and there is a rescue shelter we knew of that we enjoye visiting an playing with the cats. We went there today and they had almost none because they've found a lot of homes for them. There was one kitten out in the back room we went to go visit which was extremely adorable. She won our hearts over so we adopted her. She's about 9 weeks old. Her and my older cat Zelda are having an interesting time getting to know each other.

Striker

Learning Storage Performance
Luggage is missing. This week will be a nightmare.
That's terrible, it's one of my fears when I travel.
It's why I put enormous effort into packing everything I need into a carry-on.
I understand it's not always possible however.

I hope they find it soon.

Handruin

Administrator
Well there was something of a tragedy with his previous fiancee, as I recall. She is new relative to that one.

Thanks for the wishes. The last one I wasn't even engaged to. It sucked at the time, but we're friendly/amicable now. The new one (Nora) I've been seeing for over 3 years. We know each other pretty well at this point. :)

Handruin

Administrator
Didn't you meet her on OKCupid?

No, PlentyOfFish. She found me because we both had an interest in photography. I never really used that site because I didn't like how it functioned and I never really found anyone there, but kept a profile anyways. Worked out for the best.