Something Random

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a
If you have a gmail acct just log into that, then go to my link above. If you never had any Google accounts they won't have anything stored in your accounts because you never had an account. I don't think the archive contains "anonymous" data about you, just info you have given/received from Google? Not sure really?

I don't have a way to view the .MBOX file yet so don't know exactly what's in there. I'm thinking it's every email I ever received/sent via Gmail. Ever.
Oh, I'll have to find my Androids. I think there is an account there. Is there a way to send emails from that or does only receive?

Handruin

Administrator
I suspect it's a spammer that made it through. I'll have to work on some permissions and rules for new registrations. There are a bunch of other spam-mitigation components working behind the scenes with this forum software but it's still possible for some to get through.

Stereodude

Not really a
I suspect it's a spammer that made it through. I'll have to work on some permissions and rules for new registrations. There are a bunch of other spam-mitigation components working behind the scenes with this forum software but it's still possible for some to get through.
But we know you will crush them, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!

Handruin

Administrator
We'll get there. The permissions philosophy in this forum are different from vbulletin and everywhere I read for help says I need to forget the methods I used for vbulletin and adopt their ways. The basic difference being you add users to multiple sub groups to grant permissions in an additive way versus moving the user entirely to a single group that contains all the permissions. This supposedly allows for a better way to stack permissions as needed.

Yesterday was pretty good, daughters 9th birthday... Took the day off work to spend with her (and the rest of the family), went and saw "How to train your dragon 3" at the cinema, and had a sushi banquet for lunch after the movie... and she played with all her new toys in the afternoon...

Today, back at work... :unsure:
You and your daughter might like the new Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. I saw it a couple weeks ago and I thought it was great.