SR UD cancer thing advertisement.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I hope no SF F@h team member is considering to switch camp for SR's UD team. We need you as much as they do (even more, because of our relatively small number).

Probably a vain thread, but I felt I had to write a reminder to make sure no one loses the focus.

We don't always tell you, but we appreciate your contribution too.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Switch camps? No.
Dedicate to all projects (2:1:1 - F@h:G@h:think)? Yes.

Handruin

Administrator
Ah, I see the announcement on their front page. I was thinking you meant the post Prof.Wizard made in their forum.

I see I'm still 6th on their list for points, how do I retire that name, I looked through all my damn menus and I've found nothing?

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Which team and which menu are you refering to? There's a link to our team's statsman page on the front page of the web site.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Go to your Profile account in UD and select your team: SR. Then select to "Quit that team".

(It won't be that hard even for you CouchTest...)

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
How about including something like: "folding, Folding, @home, @Home" for the <META NAME="keywords" content=""> tag? Or do you think we don't many hits from people searching the web?

Handruin

Administrator
Buck said:
How about including something like: "folding, Folding, @home, @Home" for the <META NAME="keywords" content=""> tag? Or do you think we don't many hits from people searching the web?

Great idea Buck! I have added those into the meta tags in xoops on the front page.