This site is awesome ....

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Apparently there is some no-account shop in the USA called Wal-Mart. At least I guess they are a no-account operation because their web site is downright phenomenally bad. I saw a link from the Inq and the result blew my mind.

Absolutely, positively, definately should be viewed with Firefox. Or SeaMonkey if you prefer. Opera manages to more-or-less make sense of it, which is downright amazing, as a quick check of the coding errors is mind boggling.

See here: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://mediadownloads.walmart.com/mmce/jsp/storeHome.jsp
for a HTML validator report. A mere 298 errors on that page .... and they want you to trust them with your credit card?

Hoolie Doolie!

Sol

Storage is cool
It's O.K... I just followed your link and they seemed to have fixed one of the errors...

It's impressive that browsers can kinda guess what they meant though... In a horrific sort of way...

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
It's almost like they screwed it up on purpose. Hmm...
Apparently Billy-Ray-Bob and Nascar-Jim-Bob don't use no non-IE browsers. That'd be Un'mericuhn.

RWIndiana

Learning Storage Performance
298 errors? It went up to 301 then. Wow, that page looks BAD! I have never seen anything that bad (granted I don't go surfing much, usually sticking to my regular sites).

RWIndiana

Learning Storage Performance
It's almost like they screwed it up on purpose. Hmm...
Apparently Billy-Ray-Bob and Nascar-Jim-Bob don't use no non-IE browsers. That'd be Un'mericuhn.

I tried it with IE7. Just as bad. Can't imagine how it's possible for anyone to make a page look that bad without doing it on purpose though.

Sol

Storage is cool
I guess in the end this isn't a service they want people to use anyway. A DRM infected movie download for the price of a DVD is like charging the new price for a 6 year old car with a leaky radiator, clearly they have no intention of actually selling the product.