Wannabe Storage Freak
Sorry for not smiling...
Killer.jpg

Yes, I need a haircut too.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Cliptin said:
Ahhhhhhh. Put some clothes on.
Man, trust me. This is the case once June hits Rome. 30'+ grads. And I don't have air-conditioning at home... :(

Koggit said:
You look like one bad mutha fu.....Shut yo mouth.......what? I'm just talking Prof.Wizard
LOL. Yeah, real bad ass. And please notice the stripes of the Hellenic flag behind me. Pride! 8)

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I expected Tony to look like Mark and Mark to look like Tony...

I thought my ~3000 books were quite a lot, but Mark beats me badly.

I have no picture of myself and except for those taken for my ID cards, there's no picture of myself at all since I'm about 12 years old. With the temper I have, I don't want to leave something that could make me easily identifiable in case my wires touch when somebody's around.

I can't think of a famous personality ressembling me. No one would make it to the T.V. with a look like mine.

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
You think you have to shave? Man, you're an amateur ;-)

Well, after seeing other's pics, I feel I'm just fine in that respect. But where is your pic? I remember when Jason posted a pic, you said "am I the only one who doesn't look nice and friendly here?" or something like that. Can you manage to look more evil than Prof?

Jake the dog looks funny (the last photo), Tony, I imagined you looking more like Mark, who look a bit like a cave man 8)

Don't you notice that one almost never turns out what you imagined when talking to them? Its wierd...

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
NRG = mc² said:
You think you have to shave? Man, you're an amateur ;-)
Thinking about it, I'm an amateur too. I normally stand between you and Tony as far as beard goes.

NRG = mc² said:
But where is your pic? I remember when Jason posted a pic, you said "am I the only one who doesn't look nice and friendly here?" or something like that. Can you manage to look more evil than Prof?
I really don't have any picture of myself, no joke. Even my mother doesn't.

About the looking bad part, Prof. looks more stoned than bad to me, although it's obviously from heat rather a result of drug abuse. I might have a similar look when the temp here raise above 25C.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
CougTek said:
About the looking bad part, Prof. looks more stoned than bad to me, although it's obviously from heat rather a result of drug abuse. I might have a similar look when the temp here raise above 25C.
ROFLMAO
:mrgrn:
Stoned?! No, not stoned! (at least not now...)
It's true, heat is killing me... And my almost-80-grads Athlon agrees too.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Damn this thread for making me use IE...

I am extremely envious of Mark's collection of books (I have a few thousand myself, and some thousands of CDs, but not 20,000 of anything), and wondering, upon an additional examination of Mark's picture, whether or not he has eyebrows.

PeeWee looks like someone about to be picked out of a police lineup. I suppose that's the heat but I can see it nonetheless.

The Giver does not look very African-American, either.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Cliptin said:
Mercutio said:
Wow. Tannin looks almost exactly like I expected.

Yep, me too.

P5 though, not one little bit.
Guys... I couldn't agree more. :p

Tannin is EXACTLY as I imagined him. This is absolutely fabulous.
Kudos to Tannin for being able to combine form and spirit. He looks as he posts and he posts as he looks!!

(this IS a compliment, Redhill dude!)

-------------------------------

Regarding P5-133XL: .............................
You're exactly the opposite. I'm thinking seriously to abandon the "Wizard" nick cause you deserve it more! :wink:

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Mercutio said:
PeeWee looks like someone about to be picked out of a police lineup. I suppose that's the heat but I can see it nonetheless.
I would have responded to that, but SWAT is knocking on my door. I have to flee... :lol:

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
Mercutio said:

i'm sure everyone has pics in which they look disreputable (not suggesting pw's is such a pic). i came across one such pic of me whilst looking for some to post here. god knows if you were to see it, you would have an entirely different opinion of me and it too is only a pic of my head and shoulders.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Jake the Dog said:
i'm sure everyone has pics in which they look disreputable (not suggesting pw's is such a pic). i came across one such pic of me whilst looking for some to post here. god knows if you were to see it, you would have an entirely different opinion of me and it too is only a pic of my head and shoulders.
Jake, I'm pretty sure all level-headed members of SF will respect you and admire you for your intellectual contribution (posts) rather than your looks.
Everyone looks as he likes and we should respect that. Personally I find you pretty cool with that haircut! :)

One of the things I like in forums (this e-world) is that you don't have to care much about trivial things, like the other guy's personal style.

And I believe William created this thread out of curiosity, not to flag a member or two. If yes, then he flagged himself!! LOL. :p

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Prof.Wizard said:
Cliptin said:
P5 though, not one little bit.
Regarding P5-133XL: .............................
You're exactly the opposite.
NRG=MC² said:
...I imagined you looking more like Mark, who look a bit like a cave man.
Guys, guys...you sound like it's the first time you see someone wearing a true beard (not something shy like mine or Tony's). Saying that Mark looks like the opposite of what you think he looked like is sad, because everyone here thinks Mark is a great guy, full of wisdom. IMO, he looks like the uncle every kid would like to have.

Ok, one last comment about Mark just to show I'm still not mature enough to shut up when something stupid passes through my mind :
Mtt.jpg

giver.jpg

Are you cousins? ;-)

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Mercutio said:
flagreen said:
Hello Mercuuuuuutio...

Bill, please tell me that's not some kind of weird statement of attraction.
Oh no.. it actually is a play on the way Jerry Seinfeld greats Wayne Knight's character on the Seinfeld show. He always says... "hello Neuuuman". I wasn't aware you were not a fan. Sorry.

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Hey Prof! Here's a tip for you... put the crack pipe down once and a while.

The Giver

Learning Storage Performance
Stereodude - Explain yourself man. The Giver sees but one of you in the photo.

The Giver

Learning Storage Performance
CougTek -

The Giver does not believe Mark is African-American and so he cannot be a cousin of The Giver. Though the resemblance is striking.

Mercutio

flagreen said:
Mercutio said:
flagreen said:
Hello Mercuuuuuutio...

Bill, please tell me that's not some kind of weird statement of attraction.
Oh no.. it actually is a play on the way Jerry Seinfeld greats Wayne Knight's character on the Seinfeld show. He always says... "hello Neuuuman". I wasn't aware you were not a fan. Sorry.

Fun with nested quotes!

Nope. I never liked Seinfeld's standup routine and I've never watched more than about 10 seconds of his TV show.

I was thinking something more like a "Helllloo Nurse" sort of thing when I read your comment.

Mostly people tell me I look like the hacker-guy from Jurassic Park or the cop from "3rd Rock from the Sun". I just went to imdb to find out his name.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Mercutio said:
Damn this thread for making me use IE...

I am extremely envious of Mark's collection of books (I have a few thousand myself, and some thousands of CDs, but not 20,000 of anything), and wondering, upon an additional examination of Mark's picture, whether or not he has eyebrows.

Yes, there are actually Eyebrows but not viewable from that photograph.

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
if you were to see it, you would have an entirely different opinion of me and it too is only a pic of my head and shoulders.

if we were to see it? Go on... you know you want to! :mrgrn:

And I believe William created this thread out of curiosity, not to flag a member or two

Flag a member? :-?

Saying that Mark looks like the opposite of what you think he looked like is sad, because everyone here thinks Mark is a great guy

No one said he doesn't look great - he just looks older than what I thought. Perhaps he isn't - after all, long beards add 10 or 20 years to one's appearance... :)

Here's Dozer's mug:

What did you do that time? Hate the photographer and put glue on the camera's viewfinder? :D

Stereodude

Not really a
The Giver said:
Stereodude - Explain yourself man. The Giver sees but one of you in the photo.
I was accidentally filtered down to one channel for this picture. Really was a tragic thing.

Stereodude

Mercutio

Somehow I figured Stereodude would be tall and really skinny. I have no idea why.

Still waiting on pictures from Cliptin and James, our men of the hour, Flagreen, Buck, CougTek (scan your drivers license, Coug), Fushigi, timwhit, Adcadet, Groltz, Clocker (although we've seen his before), time, i and friends, Sol, Handruin, Splash and friends... my, this is a thread that needs a great deal more participation.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
What about you Merc? A description isn't good enough, we want pictures. I will get a picture of myself soon...

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
timwhit said:
What about you Merc? A description isn't good enough, we want pictures. I will get a picture of myself soon...

Yeah Merc, and you even own a digital camera. I'm going to have to scan some photo. It'll be here tonight. Don't miss it!

Mercutio

Just rest assured that a picture of Wayne Knight is really, really close.
To put it another way, if there was anyone else famous that I strongly resembled, I wouldn't be talking about the white guy from "Space Jam" who isn't Bill Murray.

Lessee... we also don't have pictures from Pradeep, Doc Willy, jtr1962, JKKJ, adriel, LiamC, adriel, SYROB or The JoJo.