What do we all look like

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Yup. Back when SR had a Counterstrike forum, I'd read it just to find out what kind of weird crap Clocker would post after a night of drinking.

Handruin

Administrator
Those were some fun and funny days back when they had the CS server and forum section dedicated to it. :)

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I did it maybe 2 or 3 times. I now control my Sangria habit. :)

ddrueding

Fixture
Ugh.....typically I can drink red wine (David Bruce Syrah) all night without issue, but it seems a hot tub immediatly afterwards brings out a nasty hangover.

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
ddrueding said:
Ugh.....typically I can drink red wine (David Bruce Syrah) all night without issue, but it seems a hot tub immediatly afterwards brings out a nasty hangover.

Hmm...cooked in a red wine sauce :rotfl:

Bozo :joker:

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Hhehe. I reemrber that tim with Kevin. :) ive only PUIed a few times, namely teh SaKI incident of about 4-5 years ago. Otehr causes are the finger pains, stomach and Gi pains, headaches, ehxaustion, blurerd visions of lack of sleepin, nauseum, diahreas, etc.

ddrueding

Fixture
davidandsarah.jpg

Handruin

Administrator
I enabled the thumbails...but I'm guessing it still won't be what you wanted?

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
I don't think you can display an attached image inline. You would need to host it yourself and post the url as a linky for that? I had to login to see Tea's image.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
I don't think you can display an attached image inline. You would need to host it yourself and post the url as a linky for that? I had to login to see Tea's image.

OK, I see it now as a thumbnail once I logged in.

ddrueding

Fixture
I'll see if I can get one from last night. Posting pictures of beautiful women could be controversial, but if I'm in the picture than that provides the perfect excuse...

(I did a Tango performance at a fasion show in Pebble Beach last night)

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
I took this one of Tannin a while ago. Thought you might like to see how the old boy is staggering along. Doesn't change much, does he?

tannin3.jpg

Geez, Tannin. I never take trips even half that interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Whoooah Tannin! Are you ever going to be in trouble when Belinda finds out what you just said!

(Nahhh. She never comes here. There is less chance of Belinda finding out what I just said than there is of you finding extraterrestrial intelligence in northwest Victoria.)

Err .. Tannin? I've got some news for you ....

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
Unfortunately, those pics of the bike were taken by my neighbor the day I sold it... Used the money to help pay for a washer and drier at the new house.

Hey, even I enjoy clean clothes from time to time....

Handruin

Administrator
In comparison to the motorcycle, I had thoughts of saying how one could have equal fun riding the washing machine under certain load conditions, but it might be too non-PC for some here.