woot is in woot off mode

Nitsirk

What is this storage?
However, I just bought another one. Because there's at least five people I know who want woot to move on to a different item, and 'cause I had $145 I wasn't doing anything with, anyway.

:cheers:

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
My first one lasted about two and a half years and then it stopped vacuuming. It still roamed around just fine, so I used it for a cat toy but eventually it quit working entirely.

However, I just bought another one. Because there's at least five people I know who want woot to move on to a different item, and 'cause I had $145 I wasn't doing anything with, anyway.

It didn't seem to make too big of a difference. Can you please buy a few more?

Nitsirk

What is this storage?
Why must woot put wine on the woot-off. Isn't there a wine.woot for that? Someone who doesn't live in stupid state like mine please buy some so we can get on to the next thing. I'd love to try the wine but nope, no wine shipments here. And where is the Bag O Crap?

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I recommend that you move to an enlightened state where sale of wine over the internet is allowed.

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
Why must woot put wine on the woot-off. Isn't there a wine.woot for that? Someone who doesn't live in stupid state like mine please buy some so we can get on to the next thing. I'd love to try the wine but nope, no wine shipments here. And where is the Bag O Crap?

You must live in Pa

Bozo :joker:

Will Rickards

Storage Is My Life
Website
willrickards.net
I got a Random Crap.... with 3 craps in it. Woooooot!
I wonder what they send you. Maybe lint from the warehouse floor or something. Maybe those leakfrogs. I'll let you guys know either way.

Nitsirk

What is this storage?
I got a Random Crap.... with 3 craps in it. Woooooot!
I wonder what they send you. Maybe lint from the warehouse floor or something. Maybe those leakfrogs. I'll let you guys know either way.

Lucky duck. I tried but got nuthin. Let us know what you get.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
The Screaming Woot Monkey (i.e stuffed monkey slingshot thing) is awesome. I bought three. They shall strike fear in the hearts of my students.

And they are loud, too.

Will Rickards

Storage Is My Life
Website
willrickards.net
I got my box of crap today.
Here are the pictures of the contents of my box of crap.
http://willrickards.net/images/woot_box_of_crap/

We have
1. Targus Accessory Pouch
Kind of like a modern shaving travel kit but for mice and stuff.
2. Thermos Insulated Pub Glass
Too bad I don't drink beer
3. Saitek Texas Hold 'em Poker Electronic Game
Maybe it will make me better at cards
4. Green Caped Flying Screaming Woot Monkey
I don't have anything to record the screaming with.
But it is pretty fun to fling it across the room. Kids love it.
5. Some orange thing with a lanyard?
There was a balloon type circle with it.
I have no idea what the hell it is.

Well I guess it is really a box of crap. My wife thinks so anyway. At least my box of crap treasure hunt can end. I can actually work during a woot-off now.

Mercutio

The woot monkeys are awesome. I do not know how you can complain about getting a woot monkey. I am so buying more of 'em.

I need one to send to Ballarat, for one thing.

Handruin

Administrator
I never knew they were so formalized with a facing business front.

Handruin

Administrator
Good for them; they have been around a while now and must be doing good for themselves. They offer a set of humor not found in most business fronts these days.

Nitsirk

What is this storage?
Left handed golf things and whatever the hell sake is are pissing me off.

Ditto. The rechargable lamps were kinda lame too but still better than Sake. Where are the screaming monkeys?!!! The next thing will probably be a Roomba since we haven't seen one of those yet. Boo!!!

Handruin

Administrator
4 GB SD seems reasonable for $20. The left handed golf club would only be purchased as a weapon to keep in the trunk of my car.

Mercutio

"...as is the ultra-light membrane and the over-sized leather muffs, which strongly remind one of the older Kate Bush."

I think the woot guys are making a very naughty joke, there.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
sAKe is a good thing, better that tahn robovacujm cleaner that always gets hung up somewheres. :)

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Woot off ended, and I didn't buy anything. I would have gotten a screaming monkey, but I missed it. They sold 10k in less than 3 minutes, which amazes me.

Mercutio

I will have five total when I get these.
Some will be given away, though.

I was actually waiting for a BoC. Usually when they do the woot-off on a Thursday, the BoC hits between 4PM and 6PM on Friday. No BoC, but since I had the page reloading every 3 seconds I was well-poised to snag my monkeys.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Well, no wondre I could never buy anything. I thoug the WoOTs wer all good for 24 hroas. Only unempliyed, sefl emoplyed, home opffcie, or off-hours people would be ables to buy them during the weekdays. :(

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I saw some Screaming Woot Monkeys at Bed Bath and Beyond today. They didn't have the Woot logo on there, but I am almost positive it was the same thing.