Bookmarks for folding stats pages

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Nothing here.

Mostly because I can't rember where the best stats pages are. But if I could remember, I'd list them here so that even Tannin could find them. (If Tannin ever looked at them, which he doesn't.) (And if I could make sticky threads, which I can't.) (And if I was allowed to make sticky threads, which I wouldn't be because Mr Lord and Master Tannin hates them.) (If he was my lord and master, which he isn't.)

But anyway, this is the thread which isn't sticky and which doesn't list any of the handy folding stats pages. Enjoy!

F@H stats references:

Last edited by a moderator:

CougTek

Serial computer killer
That thread is already six years old. It's probably the one I've visited the most along with the "Something Random" one. I bump it because I'm tired of scrolling to the bottom of the page to view it. It should have been made "STICKY" from the moment it was created. We are one of the top producing teams in the World (currently 104th by daily production out of 2340 participating teams), it should show.

Handruin

Administrator
I can also edit the first post and put a running summary of links for stats pages to make sure that additional posts in this thread don't burry the links.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
That is a good idea, although the links are not that far from the top. I don't expect this thread to become much bigger than it currently is.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Kakao stats is no more. As an aside, here's a link (in portuguese) to the state of our stats back in 2004 :
http://web.archive.org/web/20040907101055/http://kakaostats.net/t.php?t=10047

Mark has really been the leader of the team for quite a while. At least from 2004 until late 2013 when I finally overcame him. I doubt I'll last that long, especially with Doug's latest improvement. I'll probably have to stop using the servers in two or three months too.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
I guess you'll need to send me your e-mail address so that I can share the document with you. I thought it was publicly available. Same goes for the others interested in accessing the file.

Like I said, this is the first time I use Google Docs.