Folding@Home

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
The JoJo said:
Way to go Fushigi! I didn't even hear you coming, just the wooooosh after you passed me....;)
Heh. Thanks. Although it'll take a bit to pass Cliptin and Jake will be very tough to catch .. unless he actually does halt/slow his output as mentioned above. C'mon, Jake, let's make a run for it and see how high we can get.

I see the team is now 53rd overall. :cry:

- Fushigi

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
I'd like to make a run of it Fushi but I'm having to make use of most of my folding resources for a test project I'm running, you may have noticed my oputput has already dropped significantly in the last 4 days... I'm trying but I don't imagine I can hold you off for very long. pretty soon I won't be folding much at all :(

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
what's happended to your production Fushigi?

I've delayed the project requiring the PC's I have folding for another week. I'll still be folding for a few days yet!

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
Jake the Dog said:
what's happended to your production Fushigi?
Nothing. Same # of machines cranking away 24x7. I had noted above that the numbers for output seemed a bit high. Maybe there has been a correction of sorts or maybe the type of WU that generated the large number of points isn't being doled out right now.

It does seem that for a while most of the machines were doing the units where progress is measued in percentage points (protein designing). But right now most are doing the "Finished a frame" status messages. Maybe the protein designing is worth more points.

- Fushigi

Piyono

Storage is cool
Ok, folks, welcome me into the Fold...
I've just downloaded the client and I'll try to put in some good time for the team. I do, after all, have a few cycles to spare.

Piyono

Piyono

Storage is cool
You're right -- I'm not on the list.
I don't know why; I can check my personal stats and everything. I've double-checked the team number and that seems right. I'll look into it tomorrow night.

Piyono

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
Piyono said:
I can check my personal stats and everything.

Where?

not_there.gif

Groltz

You got me....I've never used the graphical client, though.

Is it somehow being blocked from uploading by a firewall?

Piyono

Storage is cool
Groltz said:
You got me....I've never used the graphical client, though.

Is it somehow being blocked from uploading by a firewall?

I thought it might be the firewall, but I opened the port and still nothing.
Weird.

Piyono

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
Piyono said:
You're right -- I'm not on the list.
I don't know why; I can check my personal stats and everything. I've double-checked the team number and that seems right. I'll look into it tomorrow night.

Piyono

I assume it tells you you have completed at least one full protein.

ghostwheel

What is this storage?
Howell said:
I assume it tells you you have completed at least one full protein.

I guess this should read "it tells you when you have completed at least one full protein".

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Yeah, I've been able to look at it soon after my previous post. I still have intermittent problems trying to visit several web sites.

Groltz

Buck said:
Hoolie doolie! At the rate Mourn is folding, he's gonna pass me like a frog fart in a funnel cloud!

Somebody's new workplace PCs must have gotten infected with the FAH client hidden as a service with FireDaemon. :mrgrn:

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
CougTek...you were making some nice progress chasing me for a while there....what happened? :wink:

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Tannin has been folding for ages. He has the overclocked K6-III in the back office to play with, but it spends a lot of time switched off, and some more time dual-booted into OS/2, but he's been using the Windows side lately.

Um .... what happened to my folding install? I better see where it went to.

JMP

What is this storage?
Hey there, I upgraded my P4 to a Barton 2500, have been working on overclocking it so have not been folding on it lately. Also my daughter is back in school so her Athlon 1.2 is not running more that a couple of hours a day.

The Barton should start folding on monday.