Look, it's Merc...with hair!

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Well, according to the description he made of himself, this must be pretty close to what he looks like...plus the hair :

Image32.jpg

The guy above is Gabe Newell, one of the developpers of Half-Life...and he bashes nVidia too!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Dammit Coug, you made me start IE.

1. I don't have a neck.
2. I have fewer chins
3. My glasses are WAY thicker
4. If I left the house with that hairstyle, it would only because I was already clinically brain dead yet retained enough motor function to operate a doorknob.

Other than that, yeah, he's pretty close.

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Technically speaking can one have a chin if he has no neck? I suppose you could but then the top of your head flap when you talked wouldn't it? Kind of like the Canadians on Southpark? I mean your mouth couldn't open any other way because your jaw would be stuck to your chest I quess.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
flagreen said:
Technically speaking can one have a chin if he has no neck? I suppose you could but then the top of your head flap when you talked wouldn't it? Kind of like the Canadians on Southpark? I mean your mouth couldn't open any other way because your jaw would be stuck to your chest I quess.

like the reach toothbrush guy?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Fortunately, good taste prevailed before I started posting conjecture as to what JtD might look like. Goatse.cx is down now, but there's lots of nasty stuff at rotten.com and/or newsfilter.org.

So to Jake I can only say :p

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Look, just stop playing the innocent, OK?

I don't know what's got into you since you got back from jai ... er ... got back from your government-funded holiday. I can't imagine that you want to see the treasures of goatse.cx displayed here.

Handruin

Administrator
ddrueding said:
I wish I had DID...than I could get over this "learning storage performance" thing. It's so depressing :(

39 more posts for you and storage will be cool. :eek:wneddnce:

Cawood Ledford

What is this storage?
You can do it young man - one evening and a decent sampling of your precious vodka - you too can be king.