Multitouch desk

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I don't understand the point either. It looks like some German or other European students with nothing better to do. Maybe they could sell it to the government.

BingBangBop

Storage is cool
To me, it looks like there is a latency issue in the game. Otherwise 10 fingers should be able to do a lot more killing. That being said, I like the form factor of the touch screen display.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
I think it's a glimpse of the not-so-distant future, a 'touch desk'. I particularly appreciate that they used cameras instead of traditional capacitive/resistive panels.

Although the curve looks odd at first, it's actually how we work: a mix of vertical images (monitor) and horizontal (paper). That's not likely to change as long as we have gravity.

ddrueding

Fixture
That is indeed very cool. I would pay considerable amounts of money for that, if there was the software to support it. I think the software development will have to come from the tablets and just get better until we get there.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Pretty nice, they seriously better be doing major touch interface improvements in the next mac and windows versions.