Something Random

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
IL has more tracks than any southern state other than VA, and IN has as many tracks according to the all knowing Wikipedia. It would seem NASCAR it's not just a southern thing. Like Elvis and the Blues, its to good to keep just to ourselves.

Figuring out how to change the clock is ridiculous without any instruction manual. :mad:

LunarMist

IL has more tracks than any southern state other than VA, and IN has as many tracks according to the all knowing Wikipedia. It would seem NASCAR it's not just a southern thing. Like Elvis and the Blues, its to good to keep just to ourselves.

Wasn't it really popular in the 90s and early 2000s, but then not so much?

sedrosken

Florida Man
It's a southern thing, like NASCAR and boiled peanuts. Moonpies are gross. Like NASCAR and boiled peanuts.

Nascar's something I will occasionally watch for the crashing. At least I admit it.

Boiled peanuts, though... ech.

Moon Pies are actually pretty good, although I will admit the chocolate ones suck. I prefer banana.

LunarMist

Nascar's something I will occasionally watch for the crashing. At least I admit it.

Boiled peanuts, though... ech.

Moon Pies are actually pretty good, although I will admit the chocolate ones suck. I prefer banana.

At your age, the organs are probably working fine so you can eat just about anything. :)

LunarMist

Over 12 years and 300 pages after the eating of the Thais, we are on the Moonpies, etc. :D

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
I'm cooking Teriyaki Chicken for dinner tonight...

And people who register on Tinder with the wrong phone number, there is a special place in hell for you. (FYI, someone is giving out my mobile number to random guys).

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
That's hilarious. When I was in college, my dorm room had campus phone number 3456 for three years, so I got a TON of random calls like that. It was actually pretty common for guys to not believe me. It was all the more reason to just leave the modem connected all the time as far as I was concerned.

Daredevil Season 2 started streaming last night at 3AM, so I've been doing that since 3AM. And today is the start of C2E2, where I know I'll be until 9 or 10 tonight and all day tomorrow. I think I'm just not going to get very much sleep this weekend.

Handruin

Administrator
Nice! I just finished the current season of house of cards so now I have something else to occupy me with DD S2.

LunarMist

I try not to use the Google unless necessary. It's better to exercise the brain cells first and then search later.

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
That's hilarious. When I was in college, my dorm room had campus phone number 3456 for three years, so I got a TON of random calls like that.
Back before my wife and I met, when she was asked for a phone number, she would give out the phone number for Pizza Hut home delivery... So many guys obviously didn't recognise the number...

But at least I'm not getting dick pics yet... ( http://www.pajiba.com/web_culture/h...of-unsolicited-dick-pics-into-comedy-gold.php )

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Back before my wife and I met, when she was asked for a phone number, she would give out the phone number for Pizza Hut home delivery...
I really, really like that idea! I should memorize one and give it out when some dick store clerk insists on having my # before checkout will proceed.

LunarMist

I really, really like that idea! I should memorize one and give it out when some dick store clerk insists on having my # before checkout will proceed.

I remember they used to ask phone numbers when there was still the RadioShack.
Now, I am asked for the e-mail address at some retailers - as if I don't get enough spams. :blue:

LunarMist

Has anyone ever received something strange from the Amazon? The inappropriate products were never ordered and are not on my account. :scratch:

LunarMist

Something is hinky there. My Fit is much slower. Maybe there is buffing.

Stereodude

Not really a
Something is hinky there. My Fit is much slower. Maybe there is buffing.
ATTO had the Direct I/O box checked which prevents OS level caching. Crystal Disk Mark does the same thing. So, the results should be accurate since the drives certainly don't have the amount of cache needed to throw off the results vs. the size of the data set. Post up your test results. How old is your FIT?

LunarMist

It's from February 2016, but I have no idea of the mfg. date.
I'm wiping and testing 1.6TB of the memory cards and will try after that.

Stereodude

Not really a
So I decided to measure the Samsung 32gB FIT again today based on your comments that it seemed too fast. I have no idea why the results are different. Yesterday I ran the test on the correct drive letter and had only it plugged into the system so I couldn't have accidentally run the test on the wrong one. :scratch:

Samsung 32gb USB3 FIT CDM 2.png Samsung 32gb USB3 FIT ATTO 2.png

I'm now running the other one again too.