Empire in Decline

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
It's no secret he was probably perpetuating the "stop the steal" lies to use the office of US President to grift. He does have about $400 million in personal obligations coming due not long after leaving office. This is going to put a damper on that:

time

Storage? I am Storage!
I found this article at The Conversation most illuminating:

QAnon tattoos

So essentially, these right wing terrorists/trump militiamen are nazis that have replaced swastikas with more subtle symbols. I find it interesting that religious nutters, antivaxers, climate change denialists, and various other conspiracy theorists all seem to be drawn together under this white supremacist banner.

fb

Storage is cool
I found this article at The Conversation most illuminating:

QAnon tattoos

So essentially, these right wing terrorists/trump militiamen are nazis that have replaced swastikas with more subtle symbols. I find it interesting that religious nutters, antivaxers, climate change denialists, and various other conspiracy theorists all seem to be drawn together under this white supremacist banner.
Unfortunately the nazis all over the world likes to disgrace the nordic gods and destroy the symbols for ordinary people. But the interesting part is that the nationalists are cooperating, like when Steve Bannon traveled to Europe to help in the EU elections (it wasn't successful... that time), and the leader of our "Swedish democrats" party said yesterday on national TV that he still would prefer to see Trump as president of USA. (They got +20% of the votes in the last elections - and will probably grow in the next one.)

And more on the white supremacy theme:
Trump also uses a good old Hitler tactic from day one: Lügenpresse (the lying press) or Fake News as Trump like to say - to undermine the media and own "the truth" yourself.

fb

Storage is cool
This is not good:

And Airbnb's actions against DC is causing some problems, but nice of the politicians to help their voters.