Empire in Decline

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Sometimes you never know about the people (or animals) you're sharing a roof with. Turns out my cat Jeannie is an avid Trump supporter:

Jeannie Trump.jpg

She even snuck out to go to Trump rallies. Her last covid-19 test was positive, which she undoubtedly caught at a rally, so I tried to make her wear a mask so I don't get it:

Jeannie Covid-19.jpg

Of course, being a full-fledged Trump supporter, she pulled it off as soon as I put it on. She said real cats don't wear masks.

I guess Trump not only brainwashed over 70 million people, but also a lot of their pets as well. Apparently Jeannie met this cat online and he convinced her to support Trump:

fb

Storage is cool
I hope the cat did not sneak out and voted as a dead person (or a dead cat?) That might explain why Trump supposedly ended up with 70 million votes?

I also believe I now understand the reasoning and fact gathering process behind Giuliani and Trump cases.

...But they forgot the pen...

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
I hope the cat did not sneak out and voted as a dead person (or a dead cat?) That might explain why Trump supposedly ended up with 70 million votes?
Actually my cat is claiming Trump lost the election because the Democats had fake ballots with Biden's name trucked in. The Republicats supposedly turned out in record numbers. That might be most of Trump's votes. Easy for him to please cats. Just promise them a warm bed, a place to poop, and a full food dish.