Something Random

snowhiker

Storage Freak Apprentice
Yes, once the curve gets flattened and the uncertainly is minimized things will recover fairly quickly.
I also believe this is the case. Like the TP shortage now. Once people realize they overreacted and stripped the stores they will stop buying like crazy, supplies will return and things will stabilize.

Stereodude

Not really a
I just got to replace a faulty light switch for the lights in my basement when the switch failed. Thankfully I had one on hand without requiring a trip to the store. I had an extra switch from when I pulled it and replaced it with an electronic timer for my bathroom exhaust fan. That switch was already a more robust better than builder's grade switch. Home improvement joys! ;)

Handruin

Administrator
I've gone through and swapped out almost all wall switches and wall receptacles throughout my house. I still have a few more to do but it takes a bunch of time. I wanted to get rid of the nasty faded brown to make the house feel more updated.

Stereodude

Not really a
Since I'm working from home for the foreseeable future I guess I have no excuse for not getting the house clean and working on some of my longstanding projects. I've been trying to get started and have on a few things, but it's hard to not be lazy.