Something Random

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
You might want to make a disclaimer regarding broken devices on your support page, Chewy. I've certainly seen that a few times in the past.

Coug, why were you walking so slowly? Were you in an urban setting with lots of cross-traffic or something?

Mercutio

I usually manage around 7.5km/hour and I'm sure you're in better shape than I am.

Of course, a brisk walk is fine but don't ask me to actually jog.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I usually manage around 7.5km/hour and I'm sure you're in better shape than I am.

Of course, a brisk walk is fine but don't ask me to actually jog.

That is quite fast for walking. How did you measure it?

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I don't know about speed walking but getting out there and walking for at least an hour almost every day is definitely made me feel better. I guess you can say it's a brisk pace but I certainly don't measure it.

LunarMist

Apparently I have won a camcorder as a prize. I'm not sure what to use it for yet.

Handruin

Administrator
Congrats. Sell it if you're not going to use it. Is that the right model number for it?

LunarMist

Mmm. That is More than I thought. I suppose it is just good enough to remind you of what good IQ should be. I wish I won the IP Add.

LunarMist

The perpetrator indicated that the desired run time was 2:50, but somehow the device operated for 25:00. I am skeptical of her claim.

LunarMist

I don't know. The aftermath was brown, tan, reddish and black. It smells like when a small animal corpse burns under the car engine, plus onions and garlic.

Mercutio

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people.
News Station Employee: [Disgusted] What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee: [Horrified] Smells like Bigfoot's dick!
Brian Fantana: [Tries to act casual and walk away] Woah, what's that smell?

ddrueding

Fixture
Fumbled my debit card today. As it was falling I managed to catch it, but snapped it in half in the process. Oops. Replacement will take 5 days to arrive and cost me $5. Whatever.

Mercutio

Fumbled my debit card today. As it was falling I managed to catch it, but snapped it in half in the process. Oops. Replacement will take 5 days to arrive and cost me $5. Whatever.

How the hell do you break a debit card? Did you accidentally drop it on some kind of edged weapon? Was it frozen at the time? Were you half-stepping on it when you tried to pick it up?

I joined a gym this week. It's air conditioned so it's automatically more comfortable than my apartment all summer long.

LunarMist

How the hell do you break a debit card? Did you accidentally drop it on some kind of edged weapon? Was it frozen at the time? Were you half-stepping on it when you tried to pick it up?

Maybe he thought he was the CougTek. :)

Mercutio

ddrueding

Fixture

Nope. It was in free-fall and I caught it in the palm of my hand, with one long edge below the thumb and the other long edge just below the fingers. It failed with very little force.

LunarMist

What ARE you people doing in that thread? It's a car. There can't possibly be that much to talk about.

It's the yuppie, frou-frou car thread. :duck:
I should start a thread about real American cars, truck and SUVs. Give me a big block V8 with a good blower any day of the week.